CRM Mitchell1 2023-11-22T23:01:46+00:002010 Ford Flex CRM Mitchell1 2023-11-22T23:01:46+00:00
- TEST DROVE, TRANS SHIFTS WELL. TRANSMISSION DOES HOLD GEARS ESPECIALLY 5TH AND 6TH, BUT IT IS BEING COMMANDED TO BASED ON ENGINE LOAD AND THROTTLE PERCENT. AS SOON AS COMPUTER COMMANDS GEAR SHIFT, IT HAPPENS, NO FLARES, NO SLIPPING
- DIAGNOSE CODE B1B7D-15 REAR AIR DISTRIBUTION ACTUATOR
- HVAC DOOR ACTUATOR – Remove & Replace – Auxiliary,Mode Door
- DIAGNOSE RECIRCULATE DOOR CLICKS
- Monitoring scan tool data, passenger seat tensioner and passenger side curtain airbag had high ohms resistance fluctuating 1-2 ohms Found the passenger side seat pretensioner had a higher (4.1-4.3 ohm) than spec ohm reading 1.5ohm – 2.5 ohm. Began wiggling wires under passenger seat in order to trace for wiring issues, as per the factory manual. Raised seat up to gain better access to wires, ohm readings dropped to factory spec and no longer acted up. disconnected main bulkhead connector and verified pins looked good. Unable to duplicate problems now.
- AUTHORIZED TO PUT FUEL IN
- Engine oil from front cover going back.
SHAWN A. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/20/2023