CRM Mitchell1 2021-02-13T23:01:51+00:002010 Toyota Highlander CRM Mitchell1 2021-02-13T23:01:51+00:00
- ELECTRONIC IGNITION (MINOR) – Tune – V6,Gas – [Includes: R and I Upper Intake Manifold.] – [Includes: Check compression. Clean or replace Air Cleaner Element, Spark Plugs, and (where applicable) Distributor Cap and Rotor. Inspect or replace Ignition Cables. A
- (Combination) – SPARK PLUG TUBE SEAL – Remove and Replace V6,Gas Both Sides,All Six
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- License plate light out, recommend replace bulb. Rear wiper blade torn, recommend replace. Windshield chipped, recommend repair before crack spreads. Cabin air filter very full/dirty, recommend replacing. Transmission fluid dark, recommend drain and fill with new fluid 2 times over to wash transmission- DO NOT flush automatic transmissions. Oil leak on back side of motor around timing cover, recommend further diagnosis. Serpentine belt just starting to crack, recommend replace. All motor mounts are very worn and need replaced. Front left brake pad clicking- OK to continue on them for a while @about 40% currently.
- DRAIN AND FILL TRANSMISSION 2 TIMES – SEVERE
CHAD P. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/12/2021