CRM Mitchell1 2020-12-13T23:00:47+00:002004 GMC Sierra CRM Mitchell1 2020-12-13T23:00:47+00:00
- Remove and replace automatic transmission filter and gasket. Added fresh transmission fluid. Inspect for leaks. Road test vehicle.(Some vehicles are equipped with a washable transmission filter and/or a reusable pan gasket)
- PULLS 3 HORSE TRAILER WITH CAMPER PACKAGE – ALUMINUM – GOOSE NECK – WONDERS ABOUT GETTING AN 8' WIDE TRAILER BUT NEEDS AN OFFSET RECEIVER TO AVOID GETTING BACK WINDOW WITH TRAILER – WHAT'S THE MAX POUNDAGE SHE CAN SAFELY PULL WITH THIS TRUCK
- Initial inspection determined rear differential needed done, rechecked with better lighting and determined OK at this time. Front also OK. Transfer case fluid needed exchanged.
- Yes, it needs changed.
- Replaced fuel filter per customer request.
- DRAIN AND FILL TRANSFER CASE FLUID CHECK FOR LEAKS
Susan F. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/12/2020