CRM Mitchell1 2022-09-20T22:00:33+00:002010 Jeep Wrangler CRM Mitchell1 2022-09-20T22:00:33+00:00
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- Remove cover. Remove old gasket material, drain old fluid. Inspect internals and reassemble with new gasket. Install new fluid to proper level. Road test vehicle for proper operation.
- DIFFERENTIAL FLUID – Drain and Refill
- CALIPER – Remove and Replace – Front or Rear,Both – [Includes: Bleed Brake System and replace Pads (if necessary).]
- BRAKE SHOES and /OR PADS – Remove and Replace – Rear,Both Sides – [Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware as necessary. Adjust Brakes (where applicable). Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- TRANSMISSION OIL COOLER PIPES – Remove and Replace – One or Both
BRUCE B. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/19/2022