- DIAGNOSE NOT GOING FORWARD WITHOUT HIGH RPM
- -Test drive vehicle. Inspect for leaks. Remove pan (if possible) from transmission. Replace and/or clean filter/screen. Adjust bands as necessary, if possible. Re install pan and fill with fluid.
- Diagnose and test solenoid body.
- EXHAUST MANIFOLD – Remove and Replace – V8,5.7L Eng Right or Left,Each
- BATTERY – Remove and Replace – One – [Includes: Test.]
- HEATER HOSES/TUBES – Remove and Replace – V8 Front,Heater Core,Tube,One or Both – [NOTE: Deduct .2 when used in conjunction with Radiator Hose(s) – R and R.]
- WATER PUMP – Remove and Replace – 1500,V8,5.7L Eng
Dan C. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/3/2020