- DIAGNOSE: CUSTOMER STATES HORN DOESN'T WORK
- HORN ASSEMBLY – Remove and Replace – F250 Super Duty,F350 Super Duty
- DIAGNOSE: CUSTOMER STATES BRAKE LIGHTS COME ON PERIODICALLY WHEN TRUCK IS OFF. DOES IT HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH TRAILER BRAKE WIRING?
- CUSTOMER STATES: TRAILER BRAKE SWITCH IN CAB ENGAGES WHEN LIGHTS COME OFF. WORRIED ABOUT BATTERY DRAW
- STOP LIGHT SWITCH – Remove and Replace
- Was off when tech got into vehicle and operating as expected at this time.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- MARKER LAMP ASSEMBLY – Remove and Replace – F250 Super Duty,F350 Super Duty
Jake D. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/27/2021