- No, it does not need another cooler nor does it appear to need this cooler replaced. Cleaned area extensively, ran vehicle for an extended amount of time and test drove a few times. No leaks presenting themselves at this time. May leak after an extended drive or hauling/towing heavily? May need further future diagnosis if so. Currently has 16 pass derail cooler with no fan mounted behind grill. With proper air flow, does not need another cooler. Fluid found during service not baked or damaged, recommend annual service every 12k miles or so.
- Remove and replace automatic transmission filter and gasket. Added fresh transmission fluid. Inspect for leaks. Road test vehicle.(Some vehicles are equipped with a washable transmission filter and/or a reusable pan gasket)
- Does not need replacement auxiliary cooler at this time, currently has 16 pass cooler behind grill. Cleaned area reported to be experiencing a leak, allowed vehicle to run an extended amount and test drove a few times. Test drove several times and did not experience any leaks at this time.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- FUEL FILTER – Remove and Replace – 2500 HD,3500 HD,Diesel Element – [Includes: Perform Filter Life Monitor Reset procedure.]
- All good at this time
- Recommend F.L. Snyder and Son 541-928-7494 for front end needs 404 2nd Ave SE Albany, OR 97321
- Remove cover. Remove old gasket material, drain old fluid. Inspect internals and reassemble with new gasket. Install new fluid to proper level. Road test vehicle for proper operation.
- TRANSFER CASE SERVICE – SYNTHETIC FLUID
Gary A. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/24/2021